- 7 x 7 Flag football tournament
- 7 – 14 Players per team
- Minimum 3 games – games will be played in 25 minute timeslots
- Recreational and competitive divisions
- Tournament officiated by professional level referees
- Prizes awarded to 1st place team, top fundraising team, and top fundraising individual
- Only team participants will have access to the field–friends and family will have access to the Club Level and stands.
- Must be 16 years old to play
- Participant t-shirt and game day lunch will be provided
- To see a complete list of rules Click Here
- $3,500 fundraising minimum per team ($250 per person for a team of 14)
- $5,000 to sponsor a corporate team (includes marketing benefits)
- $350 per person to join as a Free Agent. If you want to play but do not have a team please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on how to join as a Free Agent.
- View a detailed timeline with all fundraising deadlines here
All fundraising minimums must be hit by the July 16 and August 20 deadlines to play in the tournament. Any team not at goal by August 30th will have the opportunity to pay the difference.
- Top Fundraising Team
Wins tickets to a Seattle Seahawks game for the entire team–up to 14 players.
- Top 2 Fundraising Individuals
- Tournament Champions
Wins a trophy, Two Beers Brewery team celebration, and championship title bragging rights! (one first place prize per division).
GAME DAY FAN ACTIVITIES
Friends and Family tickets to access the stadium are free with a suggested donation of $5 per person. Bring your friends and family and enjoy the mid-day activities off the field with music and fun in the Club Level Family Fun Zone. Sign up for the behind-the-scenes stadium tours*, a field goal kick opportunity*, kids 40 yard dash and end zone dance, and enjoy facepainting, games, a raffle and silent auction featuring sports packages, weekend getaways, concert tickets, wine tours, and more!
Click here to RSVP for Friends & Family
Please RSVP to register for Friends & Family tickets to attend, and pre-purchase your stadium tours and field goal kick in advance–as those items tend to fill quickly.
*Stadium tours and field goal kick opportunity are available for a donation to help support the mission!
|Sample game day schedule, subject to change|
|8:00 am||Team Check in Recreational Division|
|9:00||Recreational Division Play Begins|
|10:00||Family Fun Zone open in West Club|
|~12:30 pm / Half-time||Kids 40 Yard Dash
Field Goal Kick
|2:00||Recreational Division Award Presentation|
|2:00||Competitive Division Play Begins|
|4:30||Competitive Division Award Presentation|