FreakNight 2014 Refund Information
Due to the cancellation of FreakNight’s Saturday, November 1st show, refunds will be offered in the following manner:
FreakNight, Saturday, November 1 Ticketmaster Refund Policy
- If you purchased a single day ticket for Saturday, November 1, refunds of your entire purchase will be available beginning Monday, November 3 at 3:30pm. Refunds will be available at your point of purchase. You must present Saturday’s ticket.
- If you purchased a two-day pass to FreakNight, your Saturday, November 1 ticket portion will be refunded including 50% of all service charges. The $3.00 processing fee will not be refunded. Two-day pass refunds will be available beginning Tuesday, November 4 at 9am. Refunds will be available at your point of purchase. You must present Saturday’s ticket.
- If you purchased your ticket through Ticketmaster, either over the phone or online, you will automatically be refunded to the credit card used for purchase. Two-day passes purchased through Ticketmaster are currently being processed, refunds for Saturday night may take a few days to show up on your account.
FreakNight, Saturday, November 1 Non-Ticketmaster Retail Outlet Refund Policy
- If you purchased a two-day pass to FreakNight from a non-Ticketmaster retail outlet, your Saturday, November 1 ticket portion will be refunded. Non-Ticketmaster retail outlet refunds will be offered from Tuesday, November 11 at 12pm PST until Tuesday, December 2 at 5pm PST. No FreakNight 2014 tickets purchased at a non-Ticketmaster retail outlet will be refunded after Tuesday, December 2 at 5pm PST.
- In order to receive a refund, your Saturday, November 1 ticket must be returned to the specific retail outlet location it was originally purchased from. The retail outlet will exchange your Saturday, November 1 ticket and provide you with a 50% refund of the original two-day pass purchase price. The $5.00 processing fee will not be refunded.
We are only able to offer refunds on tickets sold through authorized outlets. If you purchased your ticket through an unauthorized outlet or unauthorized third party, you will need to contact your point of sale and try to get your refund.
As always, we strongly urge everyone to only purchase form authorized outlets. This is for your protection.
Full listing of all FreakNight 2014 non-Ticketmaster retail outlets:
Silver Platters (Northgate)
9560 1st Ave NE
Silver Platters (SoDo)
2930 1st Ave S.
Platinum Lights & Sound (Capitol Hill)
925 E Pike St
*** The Seattle location of Platinum Lights & Sound is no longer in business. For FreakNight 2014 ticket refunds purchased from this outlet send an email to email@example.com
Silver Platters (Crossroads Mall)
15600 NE 8th St
FEDERAL WAY, WA
35th Ave Skates (South)
28717 Pacific Hwy S
3823 6th Ave
Rainy Day Records
301 5th Ave SE
The Bachelor Pad
2611 N Monroe St
Platinum Lights & Sound
104 SW 2nd Ave