CenturyLink Field will host the first of 3 stadium concerts this summer on Saturday, June 27, 2015 when country music stars Kenny Chesney and Jason Aldean come to Seattle for an unforgettable stadium show. The concert announcement was made as part of an unprecedented merger between Chesney’s recently announced The Big Revival Tour and Aldean’s The Burn It Down Tour. The concert will mark one of 10 epic stadium shows performed by the two artists as part of their star-studded tour merger.
Box Office Opens
Parking Lots Open
Pre-Party with the Wolf concert in the North Plaza
Premium and Stadium Gates Open:
Show Ends (expected end time)
FOR YOUR SAFETY
- With forecast temperatures approaching 90, CenturyLink Field encourages those attending the Kenny Chesney concert on Saturday to stay hydrated and take precautions against the sun and heat.
- Water is available for sale at all concessions locations, small cups will also be available at all GuestLink locations. Fans are permitted to bring in an empty water bottle or a factory sealed full bottle of water.
- Wear sunscreen and take breaks from the sun. Sunscreen is available at all GuestLink locations and fans are permitted to bring in small, soft sided containers of sunscreen. Hard spray cans of sunscreen are not permitted.
All bags must be smaller than 12” x 12” x 12” and are subject to search upon entry.
- GoPro Cameras
- Laptop & Tablet Style Computers
- Selfie Sticks
- Professional Camera Lenses
- Bags larger than 12x12x12
- Animals (Service Animals Ok)
- Frisbees (beach balls ok)
- Aluminum/Metal/Glass Containers (including water bottles and sunscreen containers)
- Fireworks/Flares/Smoke Bombs/Flammable Materials
- Beverages (factory sealed water ok)
- Laser Pens/Pointers
- Pepper Spray
- Stools or other equipment to stand on
- Any Items deemed by management to be inappropriate that may disrupt other fans enjoyment of the game.
Banners signs and flags are permitted as long as they do not obstruct the view of guests or block stadium signage and must meet the following requirements:
- Item may not be constructed of wood, metal or any other material that may cause harm to others as determined by stadium management.
- Banners and Signs cannot be larger than 3 feet by 5 feet and poles must be shorter than 3.5 feet
- Empty water bottles and/or factory sealed water will be encouraged
- Handheld Fans (water container must be empty)
- Sunscreen (no aluminum cans)
All guests must have an event ticket to enter the stadium. There will be no re-entry after admittance. Guests should have their tickets ready to scan upon approaching the stadium entry gates. The ticket barcode must be visible no matter the ticket type (mobile app, traditional, or TicketFast/print-at-home). For any questions or concerns, please feel free to call the CenturyLink Field Box Office at 206-381-7848. Guests with ticket related problems should visit the CenturyLink Field Box Office located at the NW corner of the stadium.
All guests with Field Seating or Sandbar tickets will need to visit a wrist-banding station once inside the stadium to receive a floor access wristband.
Wristband Station Locations:
- NW stadium roll up door near section 140
- SW stadium roll up door near section 1
- East Main Concourse near section 109
- North Plaza, just inside the North and NW Gates
Arrive early to enjoy the pre-concert and get your early wristband first!
- Box Office Hours
The NW Box Office will be open from 10:00am – 10:00pm on show day. Normal business hours are Monday through Friday 10:00am – 5:00pm, Saturday and Sunday from 10:00am – 2:30pm.
- I’ve purchased tickets through Ticketmaster with will call delivery. How can I pick them up?
Please bring your photo ID, along with the credit card you used to purchase to the NW box office will call windows and we can assist you.
- I’ve purchased tickets through a non-Ticketmaster outlet (StubHub, Vivid Seats, Epic Seats, etc.) How can I pick them up?
All customers who purchase tickets through a non-Ticketmaster outlet need to make arrangements with that company. We cannot print tickets purchased through websites/outlets other than Ticketmaster.
- I’ve purchased VIP tickets. Where can I pick them up?
All VIP tickets can be picked up day-of-show at the Verizon Lounge concierge. This is located through the NW entry door on the 5th Floor of the CenturyLink Field parking garage. There will be a specific VIP check-in area where VIP customers will receive their concert tickets, along with the other VIP elements specific to the package purchased.
- Can you tell me if my tickets are valid?
Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee any seat until event day. Any tickets not purchased specifically by the customer through Ticketmaster are considered Buy At Your Own Risk.
- Who can I speak with regarding mobility impaired (ADA) seating?
Please call the CenturyLink Field box office at (206) 381-7848 and they will direct your call to the first box office manager available.
- Does CenturyLink Field rent wheelchairs for their events?
While we can temporarily supply a wheelchair for easier access to your seats, unfortunately we do not allow these to be kept during the event. A Guest Service Representative can escort you via wheelchair to your seats. For more information, visit our GuestLink locations throughout the stadium.
- How old does my child need to be for free admittance into the event?
Unfortunately, all patrons need a ticket for the event.
- How much is parking for the event?
Parking is $60 in the CenturyLink Field garage as well as the CenturyLink Field North Lot parking. All parking is on a first-come, first-serve basis. There are many adjacent parking lots as well as street parking scattered throughout the stadium area.
- I want to attend the preshow concert? Do I need a ticket?
Yes, all attendees of the preshow must have a concert ticket as well.
- May I exit the stadium and re-entry at a later time?
CenturyLink will only allow re-entry during the preshow concert. Re-entry will be prohibited after 4:00pm when main gates for the stadium show are opened.
Tailgating is not permitted in CenturyLink Field Garage or CenturyLink Field North Lot. Tailgating is defined as: the use of any item (including tables, chairs, free-standing canopies or umbrellas, awnings attached to recreational vehicles, coolers, barbeques, grills, games, generators, televisions, sound systems, food or drink, food or drink preparation or serving equipment, or other items as identified by the City Manager or designee) for the purpose of an outdoor gathering by one or more people prior to, during or after a scheduled stadium event.
Each parking space must be used for vehicle parking only. Glass containers are not permitted in ANY lot. The Stadium Manager or its agents shall not be responsible for fire, theft, damage or loss to vehicles or any other article left in stadium affiliated parking lots.
The failure of any guests to obey instructions, directions or requests of event personnel, stadium signage or management’s rules and regulations may cause ejection from the event parking lots at management’s discretion, and/or forfeiture and cancellation of the parking pass, without compensation. Refunds will not be made for lost, stolen, or unused parking passes. A refund or credit will be made only for event cancellations. Unauthorized vehicles or vehicles failing to park in the designated areas will be towed and stored at the owner’s expense. Event parking lots are subject to closure without notice.
Bicycle parking will be located outside of the NW Gate off of Occidental Ave.
There is no oversized onsite parking available for RVs and Buses at CenturyLink Field.
CenturyLink Field Garage and North Lot
PICK UP/DROP OFF
The passenger and disabled drop-off zone is located off the intersection of Railroad Way S. and Occidental Ave., accessible from 1st Ave. S. Drivers may drop off their passengers adjacent to the stadium prior to parking. Traffic congestion can be a problem if you don't arrive early! You cannot park in the drop-off zone. Similar access for passenger pickup will be provided post-game, with traffic delays possible. This drop off location is restricted to ADA access only.
Occidental Avenue will be closed to all vehicular traffic prior to gates opening, and will remain closed throughout the concert.