Search for preferred providers containing:
If you would like to request an appearance go to http://www.seahawks.com/community/appearance-requests.html
- All requests must be submitted on the organization's letterhead or the attached appearance form at least 4 weeks in advance of your event. No telephone, fax or email requests will be accepted.
- All requests will receive a response. If you haven't heard back from us, we're still working on your request. Once confirmed, we will contact you, so please be patient.
- Should the player, coach or staff member become unable to appear due to illness, injury, roster transaction, or circumstances beyond their control, we will make every effort to find a suitable replacement.
- Appearances are typically one hour in length.
- January and February - Players are generally not available due to their vacation schedules or non- residence in the area. But, we do have a number of players living locally that might be available.
- March through June - Players participate in voluntary workouts and mandatory mini camps and might be available depending on the schedule.
- July and August - Training Camp begins around mid to late-July, so players and coaches are not available once Camp begins.
- September to December - Players are only available on Monday nights and Tuesdays, which is normally their only day off. Coaches are not available during the season.
Promotional appearance fees are not set by the Seahawks. The individual players and coaches establish their own fee, therefore rates vary. Players and coaches must be paid at the event. Many of these promotional events rely on a sponsor to underwrite the cost of an appearance. The majority of our appearances are community service or charity-related and would not require a fee.
Staff members cannot accept an appearance fee for participating in your event. However, if it is customary for your organization to compensate speakers, you may make a donation on their behalf to the Seahawks Charitable Foundation.