CenturyLink Field Event Center is situated at the corner of S. King Street and Occidental Avenue bordering Pioneer Square and the Chinatown/International District, south of downtown Seattle. The stadium address:
CenturyLink Field Event Center
800 Occidental Ave. S.
Seattle, WA 98134
Public Stadium Authority
The Washington State Public Stadium Authority (PSA) was created by Referendum 48, a ballot initiative passed by voters authorizing use of public funds to build a Stadium and Exhibition Center.
The PSA’s mission is to represent the public’s interest in owning CenturyLink Field & Event Center and overseeing First & Goal Inc.’s operation of the facility for the benefit of all Washington state citizens.
First and Goal Inc. is proud of the public-private partnership forged with the PSA. FGI continues to work closely with the PSA to ensure that the Stadium and Exhibition Center are an asset and symbol of pride to sports fans, event attendees, our residential and business neighbors and to all Washington state residents.
- Design—Ellerbe Becket, in association with LMN Architects
- General Contractor—Turner Construction Company
- CenturyLink Field: $360 million
- Exhibition Center: $70 million
- Cost to public: $300 million
- Cost to Seahawks owner, Paul G. Allen: $130 million, plus cost overruns
Capacity for 72,000
- 68,000 fixed seats including 7,000 club seats
- Additional 5,000 seats for special events
- Roof protection for 70 percent of seats
- 112 suites on three different levels – Suite, Club and Red Zone
- Prices ranging from $100,000-$310,000
Many conveniences for fans and visitors, including:
- 11 public elevators
- 63 wheelchair-accessible restrooms
- 1,400 seats for people with disabilities and their companions
- Wider concourses
- 48 concession areas throughout the stadium on all levels\
- 3,100 parking spaces onsite, with 8,400 in surrounding lots and 15,000 in lots downtown
- Bob Haozous
- Cheryl Dos Remedios
- James Lavadour
- Juan Alonso
- Peter Shelton
- Susan Point
- Glenn Rudolph
- Ronson Bustillo
- Claudia Fitch
- Belize Brother
- David Russo
To better serve the environment and communities where we live and work, CenturyLink Field & Event Center will proactively identify and develop long standing policies, programs, and initiatives to reduce energy and resource consumption based on the following principles:
- To Learn and Educate
- To Be Champions and Stewards of the Programs
- To Provide Meaningful and Measurable Impact
- To Be a Leader in the Industry
More detailed sustainability information coming soon.
- Football: 55.3 yards wide, 120 yards long
- Soccer: 70 yards wide, 110 yards long-meeting National Football League, Major League Soccer and World Cup Soccer field and sight-line requirements.