Taylor Swift Event Guide | CenturyLink Field 8.8.15
Your comprehensive event guide for everything you need to know to plan your visit to CenturyLink Field. Review everything from parking, tailgating and stadium policies.
|Box Office Opens||10:00 AM|
|Parking Lots Open||10:00 AM|
|Premium and Stadium Gates Open (early lineup is not permitted):||5:00 PM|
|Show Begins||7:00 PM|
|Show Ends (expected end time)||10:45 PM|
*There is a Mariners game at Safeco Field at 1:10pm. Expect traffic delays in the area when the game concludes. Occidental Ave S. will be closed starting at 11am.
FOR YOUR SAFETY
- This show contains special effects, such as strobe lights, lasers, pyro/fire, and loud concussions.
- Standing on chairs and blocking aisles is prohibited.
- Stay hydrated and take precautions against the sun and heat.
- Water is available for sale at all concessions locations. Fans are permitted to bring in an empty water bottle or a factory sealed full bottle of water.
- Wear sunscreen and take breaks from the sun. Fans are permitted to bring in small, soft sided containers of sunscreen. Hard spray cans of sunscreen are not permitted.
All bags must be smaller than 12” x 12” x 12” and are subject to search upon entry.
- Selfie Sticks
- Bags larger than 12″ x 12″ x 12″
- GoPros or any recording devices
- Laptop Computers and Tablets
- Professional Cameras (anything with a detachable lens)
- Cans/Flasks/Glass Containers
- Fireworks/Flares/Smoke Bombs/Flammable Materials
- Beverages (Factory Sealed Water Ok)
- Beach Balls/Inflatables/Balloons/Frisbees
- Laser Pens/Pointers
- Pepper Spray
- Stools or other equipment to stand on
- Animals (Service Animals Ok)
- Laser Pointers
- Any Items deemed by management to be inappropriate that may disrupt other fans enjoyment of the game.
Banners, signs, and flags are permitted as long as they do not obstruct the view of guests or block stadium signage and must meet the following requirements:
- Floor tickets: Banners/signs/flags cannot be larger than 11” x 14”.
- All other tickets: Banners/signs/flags cannot be larger than 24” x 36” and cannot be on poles or sticks.
- Banners CAN have small lights added to them.
- Item may not be constructed of wood, metal or any other material that may cause harm to others as determined by stadium management.
- Any Banner deemed by management to be inappropriate will not be allowed in Stadium
All guests must have an event ticket to enter the stadium. There will be no re-entry after admittance. Guests should have their tickets ready to scan upon approaching the stadium entry gates. The ticket barcode must be visible no matter the ticket type (mobile app, traditional, or TicketFast/print-at-home). For any questions or concerns, please feel free to call the CenturyLink Field Box Office at 206-381-7848. Guests with ticket related problems should visit the CenturyLink Field Box Office located at the NW corner of the stadium.
If you have a floor ticket, you MUST enter at the SW gate, located just south of the Pro Shop (see diagram below). Once your ticket is scanned, you will be directed to the wristband station on your right. You will not gain access to the floor without a wristband. Banners/signs/flags cannot be larger than 11” x 14”.
- Box Office Hours
- The NW Box Office will be open from 10:00am – 9:30pm on show day. Normal business hours are Monday through Friday 10:00am – 5:00pm, Saturday and Sunday from 10:00am – 2:30pm.
- I’ve purchased tickets through Ticketmaster with will call delivery. How can I pick them up?
- Please bring your photo ID, along with the credit card you used to purchase to the NW box office will call windows and we can assist you.
- I’ve purchased tickets through a non-Ticketmaster outlet (StubHub, Vivid Seats, Epic Seats, etc.) How can I pick them up?
- All customers who purchase tickets through a non-Ticketmaster outlet need to make arrangements with that company. We cannot print tickets purchased through websites/outlets other than Ticketmaster.
- If I have a floor ticket, where do I get a floor wristband once I enter the stadium?
- If you have a floor ticket, you MUST enter at the SW gate, located just south of the Pro Shop. Once your ticket is scanned, you will be directed to the SW field tunnel to pick up a wristband. You will not gain access to the floor without a wristband.
- I’ve purchased VIP tickets. Where can I pick them up?
- All VIP tickets can be picked up day-of-show at the VIP table located outside of the NW Box Office, located off of Occidental Avenue at the NW corner of CenturyLink Field.
- Can you tell me if my tickets are valid?
- Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee any seat until event day. Any tickets not purchased specifically by the customer through Ticketmaster are considered Buy At Your Own Risk.
- Who can I speak with regarding mobility impaired (ADA) seating?
- Please call the CenturyLink Field box office at (206) 381-7848 and they will direct your call to the first box office manager available.
- Does CenturyLink Field rent wheelchairs for their events?
- While we can temporarily supply a wheelchair for easier access to your seats, unfortunately we do not allow these to be kept during the event. A Guest Service Representative can escort you via wheelchair to your seats. For more information, visit our GuestLink locations throughout the stadium.
- How old does my child need to be for free admittance into the event?
- All patrons need a ticket for the event.
- How much is parking for the event?
- Parking is $50 in the North Lot and $50 in the Parking Garage. All parking is on a first-come, first-serve basis. There are many adjacent parking lots as well as street parking scattered throughout the stadium area.
- May I exit the stadium and re-entry at a later time?
- There will be no re-entry for this show
East Club Lounge
West Club Lounge
Section 339 Section 303
Outside the CenturyLink Field Event Center
Outside the NW Box Office
Online Merchandise Pickup Location
If you purchased tour merchandise online, your pick-up location is the merchandise area near the SW GuestLink location, in the Field Plaza.
There is a Mariners game at Safeco Field at 1:10pm. Expect traffic delays in the area when the game concludes. Occidental Ave S. will be closed starting at 11am.
Tailgating is not permitted in CenturyLink Field Garage or CenturyLink Field North Lot. Tailgating is defined as: the use of any item (including tables, chairs, free-standing canopies or umbrellas, awnings attached to recreational vehicles, coolers, barbeques, grills, games, generators, televisions, sound systems, food or drink, food or drink preparation or serving equipment, or other items as identified by the City Manager or designee) for the purpose of an outdoor gathering by one or more people prior to, during or after a scheduled stadium event.
Each parking space must be used for vehicle parking only. Glass containers are not permitted in ANY lot. The Stadium Manager or its agents shall not be responsible for fire, theft, damage or loss to vehicles or any other article left in stadium affiliated parking lots.
The failure of any guests to obey instructions, directions or requests of event personnel, stadium signage or management’s rules and regulations may cause ejection from the event parking lots at management’s discretion, and/or forfeiture and cancellation of the parking pass, without compensation. Refunds will not be made for lost, stolen, or unused parking passes. A refund or credit will be made only for event cancellations. Unauthorized vehicles or vehicles failing to park in the designated areas will be towed and stored at the owner’s expense. Event parking lots are subject to closure without notice.
Bicycle parking will be located outside of the NW Gate off of Occidental Ave.
There is no oversized onsite parking available for RVs and Buses at CenturyLink Field.
|Automobiles/Motorcycles: CenturyLink Field Garage and North Lot||$50|
ADA PICK UP/DROP OFF
The passenger and disabled drop-off zone is located off the intersection of Railroad Way S. and Occidental Ave., accessible from Northbound 1st Ave. South. Drivers may drop off their passengers adjacent to the stadium prior to parking. Traffic congestion can be a problem if you don’t arrive early! You cannot park in the drop-off zone. Similar access for passenger pickup will be provided post-game, with traffic delays possible. This drop off location is restricted to ADA access only. Once inside, if wheelchair assistance is needed, please notify a ticket taker.