Tour CenturyLink Field
Capture the CenturyLink Field experience like never before, as you get an up close and personal look at behind the scenes areas and views. See the back-of-house areas, Suite and Club level, as well as the famous 12th Man Flag Pole. Imagine standing there with 67,000 fans cheering right before kickoff. In addition, set foot on the same next-generation Field Turf playing surface as your Seahawks and Sounders FC players.
The hour and a half long experience will entertain and educate everyone who enjoys football and soccer. From those who can't tell a first down from a touchdown, to the die-hard football fanatic, and even those who call the stadium's field a "pitch".
Do not forget your camera to capture the scenes from our awe-inspiring viewpoints. We have sweeping views of Puget Sound, Olympic Mountains (on those clear days), and a stunning view of downtown Seattle, all from our 300 Level concourses.
The tour begins and ends at the Seahawks Pro Shop and is fully wheelchair accessible, but wheelchairs will not be provided.
CenturyLink Field is open for public tours throughout the year.
The only available tour dates left in October are October 11 and 24, at 12:30pm and 2:30pm.
In November and December, tours will be conducted on Fridays and Saturdays only, at 12:30pm and 2:30pm.
Tickets can be purchased at the NW Box Office off Occidental Ave, and the Downtown Pro Shop at 410 Pike St. The tour schedule is subject to change according to event activity at CenturyLink Field. Tours are not conducted on Seahawks or Sounders FC gamedays, on days when other large events occur inside the facility and on holidays. Please contact us by clicking here or call (206) 381-7582 for more information on a specific date.
There will be a security bag check for tours conducted the day prior to an NFL game.
|Tour Ticket Prices|
|Seniors (62+) and Military
|Children 3 and under
Your tour of CenturyLink Field begins at the Seahawks Pro Shop after you have purchased tickets at one of the two locations. There is no need to make reservations for a public tour but the tours do leave promptly according to the schedule above.
Payments accepted: Cash, credit, or debit. We do not accept check or purchase orders.
Private tours can be arranged by calling (206) 381-7582. Private tours can be booked anytime and are not confined to the above public tour times. Private Tours can be booked in advance but will not be confirmed until 2 weeks prior to the arranged date, due to event activity at CenturyLink Field.
- $200 – group up to 20 in size
- $300 – group up to 30 in size
- $400 – group up to 40 in size
- Groups over 40 can be considered – call for details
- Check the event calendar and/or contact CenturyLink Field by calling (206) 381-7582 to verify tour availability on the day you plan to come. (Tours do not occur on some event days at CenturyLink Field including Seahawks gamedays.)
- Arrive at the Pro Shop no less than 30 minutes prior to the tour departure time.
- Wear comfortable shoes. Tours utilize ramps, elevators, and stairs, and includes 1 mile of walking distance, both inside and outside. Tours can be modified to be 100% wheelchair accessible, but wheelchairs will not be provided.